Imagine waking up in paradise on an island surrounded by snowcapped mountains, glistening water and captivating views. Vashon Island is that magical place where the stresses of city life melt away and the quality of one's daily life offers immeasurable pleasures. Just a short ferry ride from Seattle, Tacoma or Southworth and you arrive in a rural community that offers a low-key and friendly environment. Enjoy some of the wonderful activities and events that happen every year, such as our Strawberry Festival, Farmers Market, Concerts in the Park, Artist Studio Tours, Garden Tours, Allied Arts Auction, Holiday Open House and much more.
I am a top producer and Designated Broker at Windermere Real Estate specializing in sales on Vashon Island. My years of business experience in real estate marketing and sales provides me with extensive knowledge and creative solutions. It is my goal to create long-term relationships with my clients and colleagues through exceptional service, ethical standards and professionalism.
I constantly update my real estate knowledge every year to better serve you in our changing real estate market. In addition, I am very connected in our community as a volunteer for many special events. I will work very hard for you and communicate throughout the process. It is my goal to be your real estate agent for life.
• Top Producer – Consistent results every year as a top producer in the office.
• Designated Broker – Earned Broker’s License in 2008.
• Certified Negotiating Expert (CNE)- Certified as a negotiating expert.
• Sales Director –(SM) Mentor and educator of other agents in our office.
• Resident of Vashon Island for 20 years.
• Volunteer - Vashon Allied Arts Trustee, VAA Auction Co-Chair, Thanksgiving Basket Brigade, Community Service Day, Strawberry Festival Music Sponsor, Windermere Foundation, Halloween Haunted House, Christmas Baskets, and VIPP Sponsor.
• Leads Group Member – Associated with Vashon Chamber of Commerce.
• Windermere Foundation – Contributes a portion of commission to foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping low-income families with affordable housing.
Buying or selling your home can be one of the most important financial transactions that you’ll ever make. Our team at Windermere is committed to providing professional real estate services to our customers. Windermere has the largest real estate network in the West with agents in 9 states. On Vashon Island we are personally involved in civic and community affairs that help improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods.